What It Is
A one step shampoo-and-conditioner in one.
What It Does
This rich, luxurious formula conditions while it cleanses with an invigorating cooling sensation. It helps to retain moisture and maintain the natural curl pattern for touchable texture.
• Contains nourishing coconut, olive, and marula oils
• Smoothes, conditions, and hydrates curly hair
• Rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids for healthy, moisturized defined curls
• Creates softer, shinier, restored natural hair
• Combats frizzy hair and controls frizz
What Else You Need to Know
• Formula is 95% biodegradable!
• Silicone, sulfate, and paraben-free
• Ideal for Texture Types 3-8 (Curl Types 2C-4C)
Wet hair completely, apply a generous amount and massage through hair and scalp, then rinse thoroughly.
Texpert Tip: "Refresh your curls after the gym or in-between wash day with the True Textures Cream Cleansing Conditioner. Apply like a shampoo and let it sit for 3-5 minutes for added softness and conditioning."
- Cosigned by Daryce Brown-Willis, MIZANI Artist, @styledbyreece
Aqua/Water/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoamphopropionate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Parfum/Fragrance, Isopropyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Menthol, Olea Europaea Oil/Olive Fruit Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Oil/Coconut Oil, Lactic Acid, Trideceth-6, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Coumarin, Cetrimonium Chloride, 2-Oleamido-1, 3-Octadecanediol, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol.
Rated 5 out of
Grande Pout Plumping Lip Mask
Works great! Plumping & conditioning both in one product for lips The only thing I don’t like is the cheap/artificial strawberry scent. I’d prefer it just unscented.
Date published: 2022-01-28
Rated 5 out of
Great for my curly guest
I love to use this cleansing cream for my guest with dry hair and I use after color services to lock in color/moisture
Date published: 2019-04-10