What It Is
Three-Blade Razor for a close shave.
What It Does
The cartridge razor includes multiple protective features to prevent common shaving problems:
• The blades hinge and move with the contours of the face to prevent cuts and irritation.
• Also features a gel strip that provides a protective cushion.
• Skin-guarded blades stretch and prep skin for a close, smooth shave.
• The handle is a light-weight, high-grade resin and designed to balance the weight of force across all the blades applied when shaving.
What Else You Need to Know
• When you don’t have time for the straight razor or safety razor, these new cartridge razors will get the job done.
• Great for a full shave or a quick face, neck and scalp touch-up.
• The Five Blade Razor include a starter cartridge which can be replaced after use with the market leading three and five blade cartridges.
• Razor includes starter blades that can be replaced with market leading blades.
1. Cleanse and prep area to be shaved with Daily Face Wash, Facial Scrub and Shave Tonic.
2. Apply a thin layer of Beard Line Up Shave Gel or other shave formula to shaving area.
3. Use the razor slowly, with short strokes and in the direction of the hair growth to avoid razor bumps and burn.
4. Rinse blade often under warm water.