#ABBio-Therapeutic NewBonika NewCCampbell's NewCapillus NewDDrinkpod NewDyerector NewEECOHEADS NewFGGamma+ NewHIIMAGE Skincare NewJJaguar NewKKaemark NewKARG NewKasho NewKenchii NewLLG NewMMedicool NewMinerva NewMelanin Haircare NewNOPPharmagel NewPodsy NewRRefectoCil NewSShark Fin Shears NewTTakara Belmont NewVWWarlord NewXYZZenToes NewZUCA New
- New Arrivals
- Barber Shop
- Shop Categories
- Store Locator
Color Mist - Smoky Old Fashioned
What It Is
• Non-permanent color conditioning styler for pre-lightened hair. This unique fun collection gives you the freedom to experiment with different tones and colors
• This temporary COLOR MIST gives you the freedom to experiment with different tones and colors either as an all-over look, or applied in sections for more unique color blocking, or color accents.
What It Does
• Proudly 100% vegan with clean ingredients. All colors are UV protectant. Heat protectant. Cruelty Free. Anti-frizz
What Else You Need to Know
Designed fort pre-lightened hair. Darker hair will show limited color change.
• Formulated with Clean Ingredients.
• Results will vary depending on base color and condition of your hair (porosity and texture). Not recommended for use on non pre-lightened hair (product won’t display on dark hair).
• Designed for use on pre-lightened hair
Spray onto dry pre-lightened hair and blow-dry in to create different color tones. The more you apply the more intense and saturated the color. Apply to wet hair for more softer subtle look.
Water/Eau (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate Phenoxyethanol, Isododecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Quaternium-80, Fragrance (Parfum), Polyquaternium-59, Panthenol, Sorbic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Basic Violet 2, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Crambe Maritima Leaf Extract
Rated 1 out of 5 by lalalalaurie from Color mist. Purple Haze Terrible, messy, sticky product that barely colors. Waste of time and money. Comes out of the bottle in globs not a mist.
Date published: 2020-12-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jimmmy from JUST FOLLOW DIRECTIONS ! The product is Great, as long as you FOLLOW directions. You cannot just spray on blonde hair> All of the FATBOY products were made for hairdressers, by hairdressers, You can't go wrong!
Date published: 2020-09-08
Rated 1 out of 5 by LaLa from Doesn’t do anything I thought this would be great for my blonde clients who want a little pink or for kids. I tried it on a client with pale blonde ends, since we were talking about fun colors. I tried it on her damp hair, then on her dry hair. The dry hair showed a *hint* of pale pink, on the lightest highlight. And I saturated the hair. And layered more on. And it still didn’t show.
Date published: 2020-08-30
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 12ms
- reviews, product