What It IsRemoves 1-3 levels of artificial color from hair.
What It Does
• Color Shade Lifter removes and lifts 1-3 levels of artificial color; hair is left feeling soft, in great condition and ready to re-color if desired
• Lightens on tone
• Excellent for brightening muddy ends on redheads
• Ammonia- and bleach-free unique formula
What Else You Need to Know
• Use with 30 volume clear peroxide (with/without heat) or 40 volume clear peroxide (no heat)
• For best results always do a strand test
Shampoo hair lightly, towel dry well. Mix equal parts Color-Out and 30 volume clear peroxide (with/without heat) or 40 volume clear peroxide (no heat). If needed, add more peroxide to achieve a pasty texture that works best for you. Apply using tint bottle or brush for better control. Work into trouble spots in hair or whole heads, darkest areas first. Process as needed up to 30 minutes and test for lift desired. Use low heat dryer (only with 30 volume peroxide, DO NOT use heat with 40 volume peroxide) and plastic cap for maximum lift in minimal time. If desired lift is not achieved, reapply. Shampoo, rinse and condition.
- bvseo_sdk, undefined, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getContent, 0ms
- reviews, product
- bvseo-msg: Http repsonse status: 404 - Not Found;