#ABBio-Therapeutic NewBonika NewCCampbell's NewCapillus NewDDrinkpod NewDyerector NewEECOHEADS NewFGGamma+ NewHIIMAGE Skincare NewJJaguar NewKKaemark NewKARG NewKasho NewKenchii NewLLG NewMMedicool NewMinerva NewMelanin Haircare NewNOPPharmagel NewPodsy NewRRefectoCil NewSShark Fin Shears NewTTakara Belmont NewVWWarlord NewXYZZenToes NewZUCA New
- New Arrivals
- Barber Shop
- Shop Categories
- Store Locator
DDL Direct Dye Lifter Packette
What It Is
Direct Dye/Stain remover from the revolutionary Malibu C Professional Toolbox for Color Correction
What It Does
• High-performance professional innovation removes unwanted direct dyes and stains
• Powerfully-effective formula delivers successful results with or without the use of developer
• Advanced ingredient technology maximizes product performance and eliminates need for additives
What Else You Need to Know
• 100% Vegan
• Made in the USA
• Formulated Without: Gluten, Parabens and Sulfates
1. Open packet and pour DDL Direct Dye Lifter crystals into a non-metallic mixing bowl.
2. Add 3 oz. of 10-20 volume developer and mix thoroughly. Use immediately. For a gentler lift, mix crystals with water (tepid, room temperature) instead of developer. Additives are not recommended.
1. Shampoo (Un-Do-Goo > pH 9 Shampoo by Malibu C® Professional recommended) and rinse, then section hair and apply freshly-activated DDL Direct Dye Lifter with a brush.
2. Process at room temperature for 15-45 minutes, checking every 5 minutes until desired results are achieved (the longer the processing time, the greater the lift).
3. Shampoo (appropriate Wellness Shampoo by Malibu C® recommended) and rinse thoroughly.
USAGE NOTES: Strand test recommended prior to application. Avoid contact with scalp or skin. Gloves are recommended during activation/application. For best results, Crystal Gel Wellness Remedy by Malibu C® Professional is recommended before processing DDL Direct Dye Lifter to prepare the hair and also after processing to stop the oxidative action and help preserve the integrity of the hair. Results may vary depending on client’s hair color and porosity, as well as the length of time the color has been on the hair and the color brand used.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Alexis from Amazing!! Removed 2 years of pulp riot velvet and noir with ease!
Date published: 2021-10-09
Rated 5 out of 5 by AmyDenise from Not damaging! This did a great job! It helped prep the red color removal!
Date published: 2021-05-12
Rated 5 out of 5 by CCash from Malibu DDL Malibu DDL is a great alternative for bleach-type color removers! Does amazing on green staining in the hair, developer generally not needed!
Date published: 2021-04-28
Rated 5 out of 5 by HairByJennayMI from best I've used so far This is guaranteed to remove anything purchased at a professional supply store, but will not touch some "Splat" colors. Also easier on the hair than others I've used.
Date published: 2020-05-02
Rated 4 out of 5 by HelloGorgeous1203 from The best for fresh beginnings Love to use to get those direct dyes off. Give fresh start to use another direct dye
Date published: 2019-03-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Shayla13 from Lifted purple out pretty easily My client had colored her hair purple at home and this lifted it out enough to be able to color over it without having to use lightner
Date published: 2019-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lauren M from Amazing! I have never had to remove the direct dyes before & this stuff amazed me!
Date published: 2017-01-20
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 12ms
- reviews, product