- SHOP CATEGORIES
- Dry Shampoo
- Cleansing Conditioner
- Oil & Serum
- In-Salon Service
- View All Hair Care
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concept
- Biolage IGK
- It's a 10 Haircare
- L'Oreal Professionel
- FEATURED BRANDS:
- Authentic Beauty Concepts
- It's a 10 Haircare
- Men's Shop
Tools & Accessories
- Brushes & Combs
- Business Tools
- Cleanser & Sanitizers
- Cotton & Wraps
- Cutting Tools
- Foils & Wraps
- Hair Accessories
- Pins & Clips
- Rods & Rollers
- View All Tools & Accessories
- Sanitation Essentials
- New Arrivals
- STORE LOCATOR
Quick Fix Wellness Remedy Packette
What It IsGentle Wellness Hair Remedy from the revolutionary Malibu C Professional Toolbox for Color Correction.
What It Does
• Offers a Quick Fix for the unexpected that delivers immediate results right at the shampoo bowl
• Patented freshly-activated antioxidant complex helps preserve the integrity of chemically treated hair
• Power-packed signature wellness solution gently draws out damaging hard water mineral deposits
• Dual-action formula also primes hair for successful service if reapplication of color is necessary
• Offers a gentle wellness alternative to bleach caps and other harsh chemicals used for color removal
What Else You Need to Know
• 100% Vegan
• Made in the USA
• Formulated without: Gluten, Parabens, Sulfates, Preservatives and Fragrance
1. Shampoo (Un-Do-Goo > pH 9 Shampoo by Malibu C Professional recommended) and rinse.
2. Then pour Quick Fix Wellness Remedy into wet palm and rub hands together, adding water to dissolve antioxidant crystals and create a rich later.
3. Apply to the hair using maximum pressure and ensuring complete saturation.
4. Process at room temperature for 5 minutes then shampoo (appropriate Wellness Shampoo by Malibu C recommended) and rinse thoroughly.
5. Follow with color service, if necessary or Custom Concentr8 Mixer Cocktail by Malibu C Professional.
Rated 5 out of 5 by Christina from THE best for when things go wrong I was doing a split dye half black and half purple. I was lightening one side and coloring the other side black at the same time. I was going to rinse it out and was trying my best to rinse out one side at a time so it wouldn’t bleed. No ones perfect and the black was literally only on the light side for a few seconds and turned it black. I grabbed some of this and it took out that black in literally seconds!
Date published: 2021-05-19
Rated 5 out of 5 by Aubrie from Oops! No problem! The ultimate lifesaver. I've had a toner or color go just the slightest bit too dark, and instead of freaking out, I reach for my little buddy Quick Fix. It stays at my backbar for these "Oops" moments and never fails to pull that extra level off. Sometimes my clients dont even know I've done it. They're just happy their hair came out perfect! ;)
Date published: 2020-08-17
Rated 5 out of 5 by Brandy from Life Saver!!! I always keep a few packets at the back bar and its a life saver when toner catches too dark. The best part is, its so quick, easy and gentle on the hair. You never know when hair is going to throw a curve ball and this is the perfect trick to have in my back pocket!
Date published: 2019-12-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by mmissy from Malibu c Love this product for when pourus hair absorbs to dark this lightens it a bit right in the sink
Date published: 2019-08-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jackie from Secret Weapon Use this in place of a bleach wash as a much healthier alternative. It will soften any fresh color the grabbed, a funky toner, and soften any bleach marks. This is my go to for any color correction!
Date published: 2019-07-13
Rated 5 out of 5 by CharChar from Magic Malibu's quick fixes a lifesaver, I tell her the hair a bit too dark pulled the color right out and I was able to start again with a lighter toner.
Date published: 2018-03-27
Rated 5 out of 5 by 1premierstylist from Great for color correction! Simply amazing. A necessity when you have colored too dark. Works wonders in minutes without damaging the hair. If you don't have this get it NOW!!
Date published: 2017-12-05
Rated 4 out of 5 by QUEJAN JONES J. from Slow but works I love the consistency. Its slow but its healthy and it works. I'd say you have to do about 2 treatments (1 whole package).
Date published: 2015-04-11
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 12ms
- reviews, product