Combine the best skincare and waxing efficiency with our all-new Coral Roll-On Wax.
Give clients fast and efficient results with reduced redness and irritation through the work of our roll-on cartridge and this formula's luxurious ingredients. Using Mediterranean coral and rich minerals, this fan-favorite wax enriches the skin and leaves it glowing.
Coral Roll-On Wax allows estheticians to give clients complete, full-body waxes in half the time of a regular service and grips coarse and fine hairs alike for excellent results. Thanks to its mineral-rich formula and Coral calcium powder, this formula promotes skin regeneration and leaves skin bright and even.
Our roll-on wax cartridge allows estheticians to cut waxing time in half and provides a more hygienic waxing experience through its single-use cartridge, which cuts out possible cross-contamination and is used on one client only. Plus, one cartridge goes a long way - provide full leg waxing, underarm waxing, and more quickly and easily with minimal clean-up. Simply remove your cartridge from your warmer at the end of a service and recycle it.
Get Cool with Coral
• Cuts waxing time by 50%
• Provides 30-minutes of active use
• Low-temperature application
• Fast meltdown capabilities
• Semisolid for maximum pliability and spreadability
• Removes short, coarse, and fine hairs alike from the root without breakage for delayed growth
• A hygienic system that limits cross-contamination
• Formula: Crystalline soft wax
• Consistency: Like melted taffy
• Hair: Short, coarse to fine, vellus hairs
• Skin: Hypersensitive to normal skin
• Specialty: Provides hair removal for normal and hypersensitive skin types.
• Upper Body: Chest, back, underarms, and arms
• Lower Body: Bikini/Brazilian, Legs
• Plugin and turn on your Starpil Cordless Roll-On Wax Warmer.
• Take individual handheld units and insert a Starpil Coral Roll-On Wax Cartridge.
• Place individual units and cartridges onto the charging base before turning on.
• Heat wax cartridge in your roll-on wax warmer for 30 minutes.
• Check that the wax has melted to liquid form in the roll-on warmer.
• Remove seal on the roll-on cartridge and then roll onto a removal strip to loosen the roller head and test wax temperature.
• Prep client's skin using Starpil Pre-Wax Gel. Let the area dry completely.
• Apply a thin layer over the skin in the direction of hair growth.
• Place hair removal wax strip on the surface and pull against the direction of hair growth.
• Finish by applying Starpil's Coral Illuminating Dry Oil on your client for optimum results.
• Unplug off your roll-on warmer and tidy up your workstation.
Hydrogenated polydicyclopentadiene, cera microcristallina (microcrystalline wax), cera alba (beeswax), ethylene/ va copolymer, coral powder, synthetic wax, CI 15850, paraffinum liquidum (mineral oil), CI 15985, synthetic fluorphlogopite, CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), CI 77861 (tin oxide), parfum (fragrance)