Calendula Roll-On Wax system allows you to remove hair from oily, sensitive, or acne-prone skin in half the time of a traditional service without inflammation or ingrown hair growth.
• Anti-inflammatory & protects against breakouts
• Antibacterial & ultra-hygienic
• Limits cross-contamination & mess
This formula limits bacteria growth through active ingredients like calendula, cleansing tea tree oil, and replenishing vitamin E, and brings hygienic waxing up a notch thanks to its single-use, recyclable single-use roll-on cartridge.
• Cuts service times in half
• Low-temperature application
• Easy clean up
• Provides 30 minutes of active use
• Provides full-body services on a single charge
• Liposoluble, crystalline soft texture for an ideal pull
• Semisolid for maximum pliability and spreadability
Calendula Roll-On Wax Details
• Application Temperature: Cordless system heats to perfect temperature after 30 mins
• Application: For use with hair removal wax strips
• Formula: Crystalline soft wax
• Consistency: Thick, clear honey
• Hair: All hair types
• Skin: All skin types, especially hypersensitive, aged, or dry skin
• Specialty: Removes hair while protecting skin from bacteria, breakouts & ingrowns
Calendula Roll-On Wax Service Breakdown
• Facial Waxing: Not recommended for facial use
• Upper Body: Arms, underarms
• Lower Body: Bikini line, legs
• Plug in and turn on your Starpil Cordless Roll-On Wax Warmer.
• Take individual handheld unit and insert a Starpil Calendula Roll-On Wax Cartridge.
• Place individual units and cartridges onto the charging base before turning on.
• Heat wax cartridge in your roll-on wax warmer for 30 minutes.
• Check that the wax has melted to liquid form in the roll-on warmer.
• Remove seal on the roll-on cartridge and then roll onto a removal strip to loosen the roller head and test wax temperature.
• Prep client's skin using Starpil Calendula Pre-Wax Gel. Let the area dry completely.
• Apply a thin layer over the skin in the direction of hair growth.
• Place hair removal wax strip on the surface and pull against the direction of hair growth.
• Finish by applying Starpil Calendula Post-Wax Mousse on your client for optimum results.
• Turn off and unplug your roll-on warmer and tidy up your workstation.
Hydrogenated Polydicylopentadiene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil (Tamanu), 4-T Butylcyclohexanol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pentylene Glycol, Peg-8 Dioleate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide).