Starpil’s facial wax warmer is the answer to all facial waxer or at-home user’s needs.
• Portable & easy to carry
• Keeps wax clean and contained for back-to-back house calls
• Equipped with high-level heating for maximum efficiency
This warmer heats 4 oz of loose hard wax beads or tablets, which makes it the perfect size for use as an eyebrow wax warmer, or for nose hair, sideburn, and upper lip waxing services. This small wax warmer uses powerful heating system coils that allow the wax to melt evenly and quickly and is ideal for use as a personal hard wax heater or for house calls.
Professional eyebrow, lip & facial waxers, students, and waxing enthusiasts.
• Plug in and turn on your warmer. The green indicator light will remain on the entire time your warmer is powered on.
• Place wax beads or tablets into your facial wax warmer.
• Set the temperature of your warmer to the max until the wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
• Lower the temperature to just about halfway and let wax cool to a thick, honey-like texture.
• Stir wax and perform a test strip on your wrist before commencing service on the client.
• Prep client's skin using Starpil Original Pre-Wax Gel. Let the area dry completely.
• Apply wax in the direction of hair growth with ample pressure.
• Let the wax cool, then hold the skin taut and firmly peel off in the opposite direction of hair growth.
• Finish by applying the Starpil Original Post-Wax Lotion on your client for optimum results.
• Turn off your facial wax warmer and tidy up your workstation.