Starpil Blue Soft Wax is a crystalline soft wax that spreads far and wide over large areas without cracking or drying.
• Ideal for all services and removing all hair types
• Benefits skin with exfoliating properties
• All-purpose full-body wax
Our blue soft wax grips hair at the root in a single application, saving you from annoying do-overs.
• Semisolid for maximum pliability and spreadability
• Low-temperature application
• Fast meltdown capabilities
• Removes short and coarse hairs from the root without breakage
BLUE SOFT WAX DETAILS
• Application Temperature: 70-75°C
• Formula: Crystalline soft wax
• Consistency: Thick, melted honey
• Hair: Thick, coarse hair types
• Skin: Normal
• Specialty: Removes even the most stubborn hairs from the root
BLUE SOFT WAX SERVICE BREAKDOWN
• Facial Waxing: Eyebrows
• Upper Body: Chest, back, and arms
• Lower Body: Legs
• Plug in your soft wax warmer.
• Place the wax can into your warmer and put on the warmer lid.
• Set the temperature to 70-75°C until wax is fully melted. Stir occasionally.
• Lower the temperature of your wax warmer to 40°C and let wax cool.
• Once the green indicator light is off, the stabilized wax should have a thick, honey-like texture.
• Apply Starpil Pre-Wax Gel to the application area. Let the area dry completely.
• Mix wax and test on your wrist before service.
• Apply a thin layer to skin with the spatula in the direction of hair growth.
• Place the wax strip on the skin and pull parallel to the skin's surface and against the direction of hair growth.
• Finish by applying Starpil Post-Wax Lotion.
• Turn off your warmer and tidy up your workstation.
Peg-3 Dirosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), C.I. 42090