The patented Starpil Cordless Roll-On Wax Warmer heats a Starpil Roll-On Wax Cartridge* to cut your waxing time by half and give the most efficient and hygienic waxing experience for clients.
Easy for both professional and at-home use, this roll-on wax machine gives an easy waxing experience that prevents cross-contamination and unneeded mess thanks to its cordless design and single-use cartridges.
This portable wax warmer travels easily and only needs to be plugged in for 30 minutes to in turn provide 30 minutes of cordless use. Its rounded edges, contoured body shape, and observation window offer an easy and convenient way to wax for those of all skill sets.
*Each cartridge is intended for single-client use.
• Portable & cordless
• Warms 3.8oz Starpil Roll-On Wax Cartridge in 30 minutes
• Hygienic & limits cross-contamination
• Provides 30 minutes of active use
• Protective lid
• Ergonomic hold & design
• Transparent window to monitor wax
• Plug in and turn on your Starpil Cordless Roll-On Wax Warmer.
• Take individual handheld unit and insert a Starpil Roll-On Wax Cartridge.
• Place individual unit with inserted cartridge onto the charging base before turning on.
• Heat wax cartridge in your roll-on wax warmer for 30 minutes.
• Check that the wax has melted to liquid form in the roll-on warmer.
• Remove seal on the roll-on cartridge and then roll onto a removal strip to loosen the roller head and test wax temperature.
• Prep skin using Starpil Pre-Wax Gel. Let the area dry completely.
• Apply a thin layer over skin in the direction of hair growth.
• Place hair removal wax strip on the surface and pull against the direction of hair growth.
• Finish by applying Starpil Post-Wax Lotion on your client.
• Turn off the roll-on warmer and tidy up your workstation.