The RegrowMD 272 Laser Hair Growth Cap delivers nourishing laser light to your hair follicles to reduce inflammation and stimulate cellular energy to create a healthier environment for hair growth. This home-use medical device helps restore your hair’s natural growth cycle resulting in new hair growth with increased density, fullness, and vibrancy.
Features & Benefits:
• Biolight Comfort Design allows for focused light delivery to your scalp through openings in the cap liner
• Clinically Proven Technology with over 90% success rate
• 1360mW Power Output
• 272 high-quality grade lasers for maximum effectiveness.
• No LEDs
• FDA Cleared for men & women
• Fast 30-minute treatment time, 3x weekly
• Provides full scalp coverage
• Drug-Free Treatment. No Harmful Side Effects.
• Laser diodes are densely spaced and precisely aligned inside the laser cap to deliver the optimal amount of laser energy to reach the scalp for uniform stimulation
• Rechargeable battery pack to take your laser cap ‘on the go’
What it does:
• Energizes hair follicles
• Stimulates hair growth Reverses thinning hair
• Restores hair growth cycle
• Increases density & fullness
• Revitalizes damaged hair
FDA Indication: RegrowMD, by Hairmax® Laser Devices, is indicated to promote hair growth in males with Androgenetic alopecia who have Norwood-Hamilton Classifications of Ila - V, and in females with Androgenetic alopecia who have Ludwig (Savin) Classifications I - II or frontal patterns of hair loss and who both have Fitzpatrick Skin Types I - IV.
For Women and Men with Pattern Hair Loss, Androgenetic alopecia, Thinning Hair, Aging Hair, Menopause/Hormonal Hair Loss, and Hereditary Hair Loss.
Place the RegrowMD 272 Laser Cap on your scalp. Turn on the device using the device controller. Use for 30 minutes, 3 days a week. Keep the silicone comfort liner clean by wiping with a soft, damp cloth between uses. with Hairmax Shampoo, Conditioner, and Scalp Treatments to maximize hair growth & health. Special Stats: Technology proven safe and effective in 7 clinical studies. Users experienced an average increase in hair count of 129 additional hairs per sq. in