Welcome to the Rasin page! We are proud to introduce you to our top-quality Haitian Black Castor Oil. Here are a few reasons we hope you will join our thousands of existing customers:
• 1st ever Castor oil listed on the Salon Centric Market place, successfully bridging the gap between the professional salon space and what clients like yours have come to know and trust as part of their home routine
• Recently featured in OprahDaily and InStyle magazine!
• Contains 1 simple, natural ingredient, no harmful chemicals, or additives!
• Safe, multi-purpose product which can be used from head to feet, as part of a full beauty routine to help achieve and maintain healthy hair, skin, and nails and even for massages!
• We take no shortcuts in our production process!
• Sustainably produced from scratch at the source in Haiti, using beans from local farmers, the same way it has been done for centuries so you can be sure you’re getting an authentic product!
• We are proud to share a positive piece of Haiti with the world while contributing to the local economy
• Fully recyclable glass packaging!
• Includes an applicator so you can apply with precision and reduce waste
Use Rasin Castor Oil in your daily beauty routine:
-Hair-styling: Evenly apply a small amount through hair, by itself or combined with other oils. Style as usual.
Pre-shampoo treatment: Use in combination with your favorite conditioner or another oil such as coconut oil. Massage into roots and throughout the hair, being careful to prevent tangles. Cover hair and sit under a warm dryer for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash, condition, and style as usual.
Bald spots: Massage a small amount regularly on bald spots to stimulate blood flow to the area and reduce inflammation.
Skincare: Use as part of your regular skincare routine to keep skin healthy and moisturized all over. Anti-inflammatory properties help keep skin clear.
Nail care: Use as a cuticle oil for manicures and pedicures.
Eyebrows: Dab a small amount on the eyebrow area after waxing or threading or as part of a routine to maintain healthy brows
Beard: Use a small amount of beard to maintain a healthy beard.
Massage: Anti-inflammatory properties make it great to use for massages. Use alone or in conjunction with light oil for your massages.
Ricinus communis (castor oil)