What It Is
White Bleaching Lightening Powder formulated for multi-technical use applications. Derived with Organic oils.
What It Does
Multi-Technical lightener suitable for all bleaching technique applications.
A dust-free formula with ammonia, suitable for all bleaching techniques.
Great for baby lights, balayage, foil highlighting and freehand style application.
What Else You Need to Know
Organic Amaranth oil - A plant originating in Central America, rich in proteins, min- erals and amino acids, which help to strengthen the hair.
Organic Argan oil - Considered a true elixir of youth. Rich in vitamin E, linoleic acid, omega 3 and 6, and essential fatty acids, it helps to counteract the action of free radicals, promoting hair’s elasticity and softness and protecting it during the colouring process.
• Sustainable Sourced Ingredients
• Nickel Tested
• Certified VEGAN OK
• Cruelty Free
• Allergen Free Fragrance
• Mineral Oil Free
• Silicone Free
• Free from Parabens and MIT
• Free from Artificial colorants
• 100% recycled PET plastic packaging
• Labels made under RafCycle® program
• Carbon Neutral Manufacturer
• Apply the INtech Dermal Protector around the contour of the face and neck
• Mix the Bleaching Powder with INCOLOR Activator in a 1:2 ratio
• Apply the prepared mixture of dry hair with a brush, starting on the darkest areas
• Visually check the bleaching process, until the desired lightening is obtained
• Maximum processing time 40 Min
• Rinse thoroughly, and wash with INcolor Post Chemistry Neutralizing Shampoo, rinse and apply INcolor Post Chemistry Neutralizing Mask
• Alternatively, Damaged Hair Shampoo and Mask may be used
• Rinse thoroughly and proceed with toning if necessary
• Dry and proceed with styling
Potassium Persulfate, Ammonium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Stearate, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Magnesium Carbonate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Silica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Parfum (Fragrance)