Vim & Vigr NewVita Coco NewW#AAbove Shears NewAichi Scissors NewBBaby Tress NewBarberMate NewBelava NewBerkeley NewBona NewCCaliber Pro Inc. NewCLIF Bar NewClorox NewColle NewCuravi NewDDaylight Company NewDermalogic NewDrano NewEEasydry NewEyeVac NewFfantastik NewFGBG Lifestyle NewGGamma & Bross NewGeorgia Pacific NewGlad NewGlow Skincare NewHHint NewIJJB Lashes NewKKAZMALEJE NewKettle Brand NewKIND NewLLaCroix NewLASHFOOD NewLeaf NewLysol NewMMarvy NewMayakoba NewMD NewMelanin Haircare NewMrs. Meyer's Newmyteamcape NewNOOlymp NewPPaper Not Foil NewPartex NewPebco Protools NewPoland Spring NewPopchips NewPrince & Spring NewProcare NewPYM NewQQuest NewRRoidmi NewSSalon Chair Guys NewScrummi NewSeaBar NewSmockers NewSoapbox NewStephan NewStyleCraft NewSupercut NewTTazo Tea NewTERRA Chips NewVVim & Vigr NewVita Coco NewWXYZZevia NewZuka New
- New Arrivals
- Barber Shop
- Shop Categories
- Store Locator
Charcoal Detox Hard Wax 13 oz.
What It Is
GiGi Charcoal Detox Hard Wax is specifically formulated for facial waxing; It removes fine to coarse hair as well as unclogs pores.
• Perfect for ALL skin types
• No muslin strips needed
• For BOTH men and women
What It Does
A detoxifying facial wax with a dual purpose
• Removes hair: Removes all facial hair from fine (peach fuzz) to stubborn facial hair.
• Unclogs pores: Designed to gently exfoliate skin buildup and dirt.
What Else You Need to Know
GiGi Charcoal Detox Hard Wax is enriched with detoxifying ingredients that treat and protect the skin. This dual-purpose wax gently removes unwanted hair and unclogs pores... a true "waxing meets skincare" experience!
REMOVING UNWANTED HAIR & UNCLOGGING PORES
• Cleanse area to be epilated with GiGi® Pre Hon™ cleanser and then pat thoroughly dry with tissue.
• Apply a small amount of GiGi® Pre Epilation Oil sparingly to area being epilated. • Holding the applicator at a 45° angle, apply a thick layer of wax in the direction of hair growth (if using near the eye area, instruct client to keep eyes closed.)
• Allow wax to cool on the skin until it becomes soft and pliable, approximately 30 seconds.
• Hold the skin taut and pull wax off (parallel to the skin) with one quick motion in the opposite direction of hair growth.
• Immediately apply firm pressure to epilated area with the cushion of your fingers or palm of your hand to calm the skin.
• Apply GiGi® Wax Off™ to remove any wax residue and to condition.
GiGi Wax Experts Pro-Tips
Application on nose should be done in 3 stages (left side of nose, right side of nose, and center). See below. Never apply wax on the inside of the nose.
Step 2a: For left side of nose, apply wax from the bridge of the nose to the cheek.
Step 2b: For right side of nose, apply wax from the bridge of the nose to the cheek
Step 2c: For center of nose, apply wax from the top of the bridge to the tip of the nose.
Detoxifying Bamboo Charcoal
• Deeply cleanses & detoxifies
• Draws out impurities & toxins
• Contains powerful absorption properties Soothing Zinc Oxide
• Soothes skin from irritation and redness
• Creates cushion for comfort
• Contains barriers to protect the skin Exfoliating Willow Bark
• Tones skin & reduces inflammation
• Gently exfoliates skin
• Controls sebum production & unclogs pore
• Contains deep cleaning salicylic acid
Rated 1 out of 5 by susandaisy from worst wax I have been waxing for over 20 yrs. I always try new products on myself first. I bought this wax just for facial waxing. So when I went to remove it from my cheek and noticed it had also removed some of my skin. I was shocked. Then I tried again and did above my lip. Same results some of my skin came off with the results. I was shocked. I have Not used any Retina A products in weeks. I have never had results like this from waxing with any other wax products. My advice is do a test spot first.
Date published: 2020-05-26
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 17.1.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 7ms
- reviews, product